The kind of information we hold about you:
- ✓ About this Website: There are disclaimers throughout our website stating that Viavifa Global Immigration Services (this website) is an independent entity.
- ✓ Certifications:Viavifa Global Immigration Services has passed rigorous background checks that ensure our validity and overall legitimacy of our business.
- ✓ Limitation of liability: Viavifa Global Immigration Services shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, or the performance of the products, even if Viavifa Global Immigration Services has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability, or incidental or consequential damages; thereby the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- ✓ Legal Form and Choice of Law:By using our website and purchasing products or services, you have entered into a legal contract with Viavifa Global Immigration Services. You agree that the prevailing party in a civil lawsuit may be awarded reasonable attorney’s fees.
- ✓ Personal Use Limitation::The information, news, articles, emails, products and services provided by Viavifa Global Immigration Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, or other content, products or services obtained from Viavifa Global Immigration Services without express written permission from us.
- ✓ Typographical Errors:In the event that a Viavifa Global Immigration Services product or service is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price. Viavifa Global Immigration Services reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. In the event your credit card has been charged, a full refund will be issued in the amount of the incorrect price.
- ✓ Viavifa Global Immigration Services Newsletter: https://www.viavifa.com/ (this website) provides a free newsletter. This is an Opt-Out service, which means that the user has the option of removing his or her email address from the newsletter at any time. An unsubscribe page is available to users to this end. Your email will never be shared with any third party.
- ✓ Links: This website contains hyperlinks which may take you outside https://www.viavifa.com/. Links are made available for your convenience. However, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Viavifa Global Immigration Services. We are not responsible for any links to and from https://www.viavifa.com/. The framing of our website at any level is prohibited.
- ✓ Refund Policy:Evaluations: 100% non-refundable. Directories: 100% non-refundable. Job Search Services: 100% non-refundable.
- ✓ Other Services:
- 100% non-refundable if the hard copy of the agreement is not signed by you and duly returned to us.
- 100% non-refundable if you purchase & change your mind later and decide to withdraw.
- 100% non-refundable if you do not wish to continue with our services.
- 100% refundable if you fail to submit the required documents within 90 days of sign up.
- 100% non-refundable if
- Failure of the medical examination by the client or his/her family members included in the application.
- Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate which is not less than 3 months old.
- Failure to prove sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his/her family members included in the application.
- Submission of fraudulent documents.
- A prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
- Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- You may refer the applicable refund terms specific to the product in the service agreement
- ✓ Viavifa Global Immigration Services reserves the right to not issue a refund as per our policies and in line with this agreement. Refunds if issued, will be processed within 90 days after you have filled in the refund request form and provided proof of rejection if any. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree you will not ask for a charge back under any circumstances. Refunds for payments received will be issued as a company check. The refund check will be made payable to the person on the order form and mailed to the address indicated on the order form. You hereby agree that you will not contact your Credit Card Company or bank to file a dispute as this will only delay the refund process.
- ✓Our Products and Services: Viavifa Global Immigration Services offers a technical evaluation service which will evaluate your profile for a selected country and let you know how many points have been scored. All reports are sent within 48 hours of sign up if all information has been submitted in the form. The fee for an evaluation report is 100% non-refundable.
- ✓Full Service:
Viavifa Global Immigration Services offers documentation & processing for immigration & visas. All processing is undertaken at a back office in India and you hereby agree to this arrangement. The fee for full service is refundable only as per the conditions listed above.
- ✓Copyright Information:
Directories are published by Viavifa Global Immigration Services and are protected by all international copyright laws. Legal action will be taken against anyone who attempts to copy or sell the same.
- ✓Application Forms:
Viavifa Global Immigration Services offers several types of application forms for download as an additional service to our customers. Forms are available for a fee on a subscription basis.
- ✓Copyright Information:
No copyright is claimed on any application forms. The application forms provided on our website are published by various overseas government agencies.
- ✓Changes to the Terms and Conditions:
Viavifa Global Immigration Services retains the right, at its discretion, to change its Terms and Conditions any time. By purchasing any product listed on our website, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions listed in this document. You hereby agree not to dispute these terms under any circumstances. All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Bangalore Court only.
- ✓Data protection principles:
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept securely.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). There are “special categories” of more sensitive personal data which require a higher level of protection. We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you: Personal contact details such as name, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses. Date of birth. Gender. Marital status. Next of kin and emergency contact information. National Insurance or TAX ID number/PAN card. Bank account details, payroll records and tax status information. Driving license. Grievance information. Information about your use of our information and communications systems.
How is your personal information collected?
We collect personal information about data subjects through various methods such as Landing pages, Websites, Registration.
How will we use information about you?
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the agreement we have entered into with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where you have given us explicit consent to do so.
We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes or requested for by the CBI, police or governmental authorities.
- As a registered member, you will receive important updates and notifications over WhatsApp/Email!
Situations in which we will use your personal information:
- We need all the categories of information in the list above primarily to allow us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties.
- Administering the contract, we have entered into with you.
- Business management and planning, including accounting and auditing.
- Making decisions about grievances.
- Making arrangements for the termination of a contract.
Dealing with legal disputes Complying with health and safety obligations. To prevent fraud. To monitor your use of our information and communication systems to ensure compliance with our Global IT policy and laws of the land. To ensure network and information security, including preventing unauthorized access to our computer and electronic communications systems and preventing malicious software distribution. To conduct data analytics studies to review and better understand customer satisfaction and needs. Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information. If you fail to provide personal information If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the agreement we have entered into with you or we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as to ensure the health and safety or proof of nationality for example: passport)
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
How we use particularly sensitive personal information?
“Special categories” of particularly sensitive personal information require higher levels of protection. We need to have further justification for collecting, storing and using this type of personal information. We may process special categories of personal information in the following circumstances:
- In limited circumstances, with your explicit written consent.
- Where we need to carry out our legal obligations
- Where it is needed in the public interest, such as for requested for by CBI, police or governmental authorities Less commonly, we may process this type of information where it is needed in relation to legal claims or where it is needed to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests) and you are not capable of giving your consent, or where you have already made the information public.
Principles of GDPR We will use your personal data only in-line with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality This is the only principle that deals explicitly with security.
The GDPR states that personal data must be “processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures”. The GDPR is deliberately vague about what measures organisations should take, because technological and organisational best practices are constantly changing. Currently, organisations should encrypt and/or pseudonymise personal data wherever possible, but they should also consider whatever other options are suitable.
Do we need your consent?
We do not need your consent if we use special categories of your personal information in accordance with our written policy to carry out our legal obligations or exercise specific rights. In limited circumstances, we may approach you for your written consent to allow us to process certain particularly sensitive data. If we do so, we will provide you with full details of the information that we would like and the reason we need it, so that you can carefully consider whether you wish to consent. You should be aware that it is not a condition of your contract with us that you agree to any request for consent from us.
Automated decision-making takes place when an electronic system uses personal information to make a decision without human intervention. We do not envisage that any decisions will be taken about you using automated means, however we will notify you in writing if this position changes. Why might you share my personal information with third parties? We will share your personal information with third parties where required by law.
We have put in place measures to protect the security of your information. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction:
Your duty to inform us of any changes It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us. Your rights in connection with personal information Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to: Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you.
This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected. Request erasure of your personal information.
This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below). Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact email@example.com in writing.
What we may need from you?
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to withdraw consent:
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact us on email@example.com
Changes to this privacy statement:
We reserve the right to update this privacy statement at any time. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information. For further details, please, Get in touch or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org One of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.